Monday, May 6, 2013

6x1 Project Ratings!

1. Crowdsourcing II: This was my favorite because everyone gave it a lot of effort and it just turned out extraordinary.  I also might have one a free pass to Cucalorus through it!  But this was just amazing and it was even cooler seeing the final project after it was all done with.
2. Rhythmic Editing: Even though my footage got messed up due to failure to close pressure plate what I did end up getting to work with was awesome.  The rhythm of the edit is what I enjoyed the most and something completely new to me.
3. Cameraless: Being in a digital age and actually having film in my hands took me back to the roots of what it is we are doing here.  It gave me a new found appreciation for experimental filmmaking.
4. Animation - Animation isn't really my thing but it was a great time.
4. Crowdsourcing Long Take -This was one of the first filmed projects and so we were just getting our feet wet with the class.
5. Bolex Long Take - I wasn't able to make this assignment and as such I didn't get the experience with it like the rest of the class :(

No comments:

Post a Comment